Molly is a self-taught jewelry, mixed-media and mosaic artist, and is the owner and lead designer of Miss Molly’s Designs. Her designs have been published in various publications, and can be found in public and private collections around the world.
As an artist, Molly continues to push herself artistically, learning new techniques and working with exciting new materials whenever she can to keep her designs distinctive and current.
She lives with her husband in Massachusetts, where she volunteers as a youth and marriage mentor through her church, as well as helps her husband run a non-profit youth lacrosse league which they founded together in 2006.
Molly leads a full and blessed life that she wouldn’t trade for the world, and is grateful for every day that she is able to create.
view all » Latest Creations
view all » Latest Activity
- Spring Delight
- Everyday Wrap Bracelet
- Natural Laquered Leaf Bracelet with Copper Mock Chainmaille
- Nickel Wire Heart Bangle
- Long Copper Boho Statement Necklace
- Metal Etched Rose Guitar Pick Necklace
- Metal Etched Bullet Necklace
- Blackbird - Etched and Patinaed Copper, Recycled Sari Silk and Glass Bracelet
- Whimsy Heart Necklace In Copper, Ceramic And Glass
- Bold Grace - Sterling Silver and Fire Red Lampwork Earrings