We used yellow paracord to create this bracelet, but you can also use 4mm leather or other cord.
- Paracord/Leather should be cut to 6.75 inches long. This may seem like a long bracelet, but when you add the charm beads the bracelet diameter will shrink.
- Glue one end of the cord into the endcap using glue (We like Loctite Super Glue). Give it a minute to set.
- String beads on and glue the other end of the cord into the second endcap. Let your bracelet sit for a few hours.
- Attach a lobster claw using a jump ring on one end.
- Attach an extender chain on the other end using a jump ring. Our extender is 1.75 inches, but you can customize this for you.
- Attach a charm or bead on the end. Small hearts such as C2390 or even a mini heart or bee charm.
Our charm beads can be found here: https://www.twopurplepandas.com/yellowyouaremysunshinelargeholebeadbraceletjewelryidea.aspx
Materials: 10mm barrel end cap for 4mm cord b1158 tlf - large spacer - yellow with swarovski crystals - im. rhodium plated large hole bead b1183 tlf - large spacer - yellow center - im. rhodium plated large hole bead b1456 tlf - hot yellow & orange plumeria flowers - silver plated large hole bead b1469 tlf - hot yellow hibiscus flowers - silver plated large hole bead b1486 tlf - 12mm yellow roller bead with silver lining - glass large hole bead b1508 tlf - light topaz/yellow faceted - glass large hole bead b1309 tlf - mini bees on beehive - im. rhodium plated large hole bead b1373 tlf - gold butterfly on silver hatched background - im. rhodium & gold plated large hole bead g1031 tlf - 12x6 mm lobster claw - im. rhodium plated clasp g5488 tlf - 6mm jump rings - 18 gauge (1 mm) - silver plated findings