How do you keep your jewelry? All in one place?
If you store the jewelry properly, it will remain beautiful and can serve for many years. What are the main rules of keeping your jewelry properly?
- Ideally, all jewelry items must be kept separately to avoid scratches.
- Keep golden jewelry separated from silver
- Chains are better saved in a special box or a drawer with a hook where you can hang them.
- Keep your jewelry far from cosmetics, hearing, and chemicals.
- Sort your earrings in pairs and hang next to each other or put each pair separately.
It is also recommended to clean your jewelry after wearing it to make sure it is free from sweat, dust, etc., but I doubt any of us cleans his/her jewelry every single day.
Share the way you keep your jewelry.