I do all sorts of arts and crafts: Jewelry making is one of them. As an artisan, I try to create things I would wear myself, or like to see hanging on my walls etc. My tastes are eclectic so the items are usually very unique. Let me know your thoughts!
Check out what I mean on my website at etsyhttps://www.etsy.com/shop/kristymorrill .
Hoping to find some interest here.
Thanks for reading! Kristy
view all » Latest Creations
view all » Latest Blogs
such fun such joy to make something unique and beautiful to wear or to share…I love the make a different look a stunning and interesting piece whether it is jewelry, painting, crafting or writing…just let it flow and create.
view all » Latest Activity
- Beaded Glass Cabochon Cuff
- 2017 Christmas Secret Bead-along "Bethlehem Star"
- Victorian Ornament
- Red Coral necklace pendant with earrings set
- Pearl necklace and bracelet set
- Peacock pearl necklace
- Headband with teal beads and silver
- Wood and glass beaded headband
- Malachite and crystal headband
- Turquoise and plum blossoms necklace